Women’s Spring Renewal Retreat
May 20, 21, 22, 2017 – Saturday, Sunday & Monday Morning
Join us for this special time to connect to a deeper level of yourself while receiving the wisdom of Mother Earth with her playful nature spirits in the Elemental Kingdom of Glenwood Springs and Maroon Bells. Spring is the energy of renewal and rebirth and a time to move forward with ease.
This retreat will provide positive insights, inspiration and uplifting energy to help you step into a more playful, joyful you.
Results of this retreat will include:
- Revitalized sense of personal empowerment and strengthened self-confidence
- Release of “old negative programming” that has held you back
- Having a kinder more compassionate relationship with yourself
- Restored balance and clarity of body, mind and spirit
- Heightened Intuition
- A deeper spiritual connection with yourself, the earth and the nature kingdoms
- New spiritual guidance from the nature spirits and elemental kingdom
- The ability to stay in alignment with your heart.
- Renewed energy to manifest your desires and tools to support your success.
- Your personalized “New You” Proclamation!
This may be the perfect retreat for you!
The Women’s Spring Renewal Retreat includes:
- Seminar on developing a deeper connection to your heart and true essence.
- Meditation/Guided Visualizations.
- Learning about the Elemental and Nature Kingdoms, and the Lemurian portal, as we prepare for our visit to the stunning Maroon Bells National Park on Sunday May 21, 2017.
- Rejuvenation and self-care with time in the hot springs pools, nature and spa services (optional).
- Uplifting, recharging energy of your mind, body spirit which allows you to open to new pathways of insight and joy.
Women’s Spring Renewal Retreat Schedule
Saturday May 20 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Welcome to the retreat!
What new seeds do you wish to plant this spring for yourself/life?
Are there issues that need to be cleared out and trimmed back?
Old story you tell yourself?
Meditation: Balancing energy and heart connection
Nature Spirits and the Elemental Kingdom
New loving guides and support for you!
Ancient Civilization of Lemuria
Break 5:00pm to 6:15pm
6:30 – 8:30pm Dinner (included) & Group Activity
Prepare for our trip to Maroon Bells
Sunday May 21 9:00am to 1:30pm – Break- 1:30pm to 3:30pm – 3:30 to 8:00pm
9:00am to 1:30pm Travel to Maroon Bells for communing with nature and elemental kingdom, meditation, quiet self-reflection time and lunch included.
Time to walk around the park and take pictures.
1:30pm to 3:30pm Break – “You Time”- Time to Rejuvenate – Enjoy the Hot Springs!
3:30pm to 8:00pm Seminar Continues
Deepening your connection
Healing of the old/past
Stepping into Empowerment
Create New You Proclamation
Dinner included 6:00pm
6:45pm to 8:00pm
Creating your new empowered vision of you!
Sharing your vision and ‘New You’ Proclamation!
Monday May 22 8:00am to 10:00am
To reserve your spot $100 will hold your space. The cost of the retreat is $325.00. All meals are included and let us know about any food allergies or preference such as Vegan, Vegetarian or Gluten Free needs. Breakfast is included in your lodging fee, and lunch and dinners are included in the retreat fee. Lodging fees are separate.
The balance is due in full by May 8, 2017. This delightful event will fill up quickly. This is a small group event which I am keeping to under 15 people. Reserve your spot today! Register here:
The retreat will be held at the beautiful Glenwood Hot Springs Resort & Spa. Accommodations include lodging, breakfast, and access to the hot springs your entire visit.
Lodging fees are separate. A block of rooms are reserved for this event. The discounted rate is $169 per night, including fees and taxes the price is $187 for up to two people per night. A total of $374 for two nights. Rooms come with two queen beds and can be shared to split the cost.
You can contact the resort directly to make your reservations. Rooms are on hold until May 8, 2017. To book reservations, please call 1(800)537-7946 and reference “Lifestream Holistic Coaching or Spring Renewal Retreat” to receive the group discount. You will be asked for a one night deposit of $187.00 which is fully refundable up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
If you are traveling on your own, and would like share a room with another participant send me an email. And I will pair people together near the due date and let you know how to proceed with your room reservation/deposit. If you are traveling with a friend or family member you can reserve your discounted room right now.
I look forward to sharing this amazing experience with you! Contact me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 720-771-1116.